Frequently Asked Questions
1. At what stage do I involve a builder?
2. Will I need a building consent?
3. Do I need a licensed building practitioner (LBP)?
4. Do I need my builder to be a member of an association?
5. Why use specialist architectural home builders?
6. Do I get a guarantee?
7. How can I keep my building project on budget?
Of course, with builds, there are unforeseen circumstances or even alterations that you may wish to add, this is why we’ll price up any changes you would like or that are needed prior to starting the work, this way you know how much it will cost and you won’t be surprised.
8. Should I request a fixed price or charge up?
Are you looking to build in Queenstown but are not always here?
Many of our clients are looking to build a dream home, getaway or investment and are not local. We have pulled together the 5 biggest questions we get asked by our clients to help put your mind at ease. Whether you work with us or someone else these are the answers to the questions you will have been asking yourself.
Didn’t Find Your Question? Just Ask Us!
Our director, Rob Ferguson, will personally conduct the session, which is normally valued at $300. However, we are offering the session FREE to people that are
seriously considering building a dream home to help them make informed decisions towards the next step.